Champoeg Registration | Energy Events
CHAMPOEG HALF MARATHON, 5 Miler & Sprint DU is Taking a Year Off!After reviewing our costs, labor, logistics, and low participation for this event our team has come to the conclusion we need to take a year off and regroup.
Unfortunately the Champoeg Event in September will not be happening. The few people (under 20) that have registered for the event will receive refunds by May 1, 2016. We understand this could be disappointing; it is for our team too. We love the event, the venue, and enjoy the participants!
Thank you for understanding and please check out the other upcoming Energy Events.
Question or problem with registration?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Day and Packet Pickup Registration does not guarantee a shirt. Please Register Early
Race Weekend RegistrationPacket Pickup Registration - You can register for the race at packet pickup from 11am – 2pm at Foot Traffic Downtown on 9/26/15.
Race Day - Day of race registration will be open at 7am at the finish line at Champoeg State Park, if registration spots are still available.
Packet PickupREGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT PACKET PICKUP & RACE DAY
Foot Traffic - Downtown Location
333 SW Taylor Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
*on the corner of SW 3rd and Taylor in the historic Gilbert Building
|Date||Half Marathon||5 Miler||Duathlon|
|Tier 1||2/15 - 4/14||$45||$25||$40|
|Tier 2||4/15 - 5/14||$50||$30||$45|
|Tier 3||5/15 - 6/30||$60||$30||$50|
|Tier 4||7/1 - 8/30||$65||$35||$50|
|Tier 5||9/1 - 9/13||$70||$40||$60|
|Tier 6 |
|9/14 - 9/21||$70||$40||$60|
|9/26 & 9/27||$75||$45||$65|
“OUR POLICY” WAIVERS – NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS
Energy Events adheres to the standard running industry policy. All entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you have agreed to this policy.
Thank you, Brian C. Davis, Race Director
Special 18 & under Program
If you’re under 18, its only $18!
8 – 18 years old
We are excited to be able to offer a program for ages 8 – 18 yrs old. This program is a perfect way to keep your teenagers involved in the running/walking sport while keeping costs low. This offer is valid through online registration and good for all Energy Events races, 12K distances and under. Offer is only valid online during our pre-registration period, as well as only being valid as an individual registration. Day of Race registration does not receive this discount and discounted registration may not be combined with a Team Registration discount.
After You have RegisteredCongratulations! Whether this is your first, second, or millionth race, we welcome you to another event by Energy Events. Here are a few tips to ensure a successful and fun race.
- 1st – Train! Walk/run/and stretch prior to this race – preparation is key and will make crossing the finish line that much sweeter!
- 2nd – Decide if you want to pick up your packet before the race at packet pickup or on race day (before seems to be preferable)
- 3rd – Show up on race day ready to have fun, enjoy the race course and the after party!
Race FAQ's1. WHAT IS PACKET PICKUP?
- Packet pickup is what allows you to sleep in a few extra minutes on race morning! Plan ahead, pick up your packet the day before the race and sleep easy with the knowledge that you have everything you need for race day! We encourage participants to utilize packet pickup the day prior to the race to avoid race day lines.
- Race shirt
- Goody bag with race and sponsor information
- Bib: Printed with your race number and tied to your registration information. It should be attached to the front of your shirt on race day with safety pins.
- Timing chip: a timing mechanism attached to the back of your race bib. It records your time as you cross over timing mats on the race course and is tied to your race number.
- Yes! Well…maybe not, but all that extra sleep will surely translate into a few speedy miles on race day, right?
Again, registration and packet pick-up will be available on race day. To ensure you have a race shirt, and to avoid waiting in lines, we ask that you register prior to the day of the race. If there is a mistake or a change that needs to be made with your registration, please be patient - we are happy to assist you in any way we can. Again, thank you for participating in this fun event!