Packet PickupEster Short Park
November 26, 2016 // 11am-2pm
If you’re under 18, its only $18!
8 – 18 years old
“We are excited to be able to offer a program for ages 8 – 18 yrs old. This program is a perfect way to keep your teenagers involved in the running/walking sport while keeping costs low. This offer is valid through online registration and good for both the Hot Buttered Run 5K and 12K races. You can also find this program available at our other events, valid for 5K-12K distances. Offer is only valid online during our pre-registration period, as well as only being valid as an individual registration. Day of Race price is $50 and registration may not be combined with a Team Registration discount.“
OUR POLICY WAIVERS – NO REFUNDS OR TRANSFERSEnergy Events adheres to the standard running industry: all entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is noted on our registration application, and when you register for any of our events you have agreed to this policy.
Brian C. Davis, Race Director
AFTER YOU HAVE REGISTEREDCongratulations! Whether this is your first, second, or millionth race, we welcome you to another event by Energy Events. Here are a few tips to ensure a successful and fun race:
- 1st – Train! Walk/run/and stretch prior to this race – preparation is key and will make crossing the finish line that much sweeter!
- 2nd – Decide if you want to pick up your packet before the race at packet pickup or on race day (before seems to be preferable)
- 3rd – Show up on race day ready to have fun, enjoy the race course and the after party!
RACE FAQ’S1. WHAT IS PACKET PICKUP?
- Packet pickup is what allows you to sleep in a few extra minutes on race morning! Plan ahead, pick up your packet the day before the race and sleep easy with the knowledge that you have everything you need for race day! We encourage participants to utilize packet pickup the day prior to the race to avoid race day lines.
- Your packet includes:
- Race shirt, if registered prior to the cutoff date
- Goody bag with race and sponsor information
- Bib: Printed with your race number and tied to your registration information. It should be attached to the front of your shirt on race day with safety pins.
- Timing chip: a timing mechanism attached to the back of your race bib. It records your time as you cross over timing mats on the race course and is tied to your race number.
- Yes! Well…maybe not, but all that extra sleep will surely translate into a few speedy miles on race day, right?